was working great then all of a sudden stopped blowing normal and only blew slightly , cold, but like a whisper
why did my air conditioner stop working properly in my 1982 toyota cresseda on 1990 Toyota Cressida
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Cressida Questions
- My cresida wont move except in reverse replaced filter and changed fluid but no
- what are the possible causes of a no crank/no start and no power?
- car cranks and idles step on the gas pedal.the car shuts off.
- I can drive my car around 20 miles and smoke will come out from under the hood,
- My car was overheating losing a little fluid out of rad.
1990 Toyota Cressida Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Meinrad, IN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($146 - 189) in Evergreen, LA
- Heater Core Replacement ($889 - 1,056) in Days Creek, OR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($241 - 344) in Colonie, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Eldorado, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($111 - 118) in Woodsboro, TX