The fuel data center and air conditioning went out at the same time. I was told by Cadillac mechanic that I need to replace the Fuel Management Display #1228851 and climate control display #19151967. I Cannot find these part numbers and neither could the dealership mechanic. Any suggestions?
Why did my air conditioner quit & fuel management display go dark? on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($308 - $485) in Portal, ND
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($510 - $730) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - $455) in Geneva, NE
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - $173) in East Berne, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($278 - $325) in Osakis, MN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($375 - $433) in Wishram, WA