The fuel data center and air conditioning went out at the same time. I was told by Cadillac mechanic that I need to replace the Fuel Management Display #1228851 and climate control display #19151967. I Cannot find these part numbers and neither could the dealership mechanic. Any suggestions?
Why did my air conditioner quit & fuel management display go dark? on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start