The fuel data center and air conditioning went out at the same time. I was told by Cadillac mechanic that I need to replace the Fuel Management Display #1228851 and climate control display #19151967. I Cannot find these part numbers and neither could the dealership mechanic. Any suggestions?
Why did my air conditioner quit & fuel management display go dark? on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($605 - 780) in Portal, ND
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($289 - 493) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 1,201) in Geneva, NE
- Thermostat Replacement ($123 - 205) in East Berne, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($308 - 853) in Osakis, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 635) in Wishram, WA