checked all fuses, one relay for horn is good, no circuit breaker labeled for these
why did horn and instrument panel stop working after installing new battery on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Rossville, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 197) in Brookland, AR
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($456 - 571) in Carmel, ME
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($895 - 1,131) in Marshall, WI
- Brake Pads Replacement ($502 - 561) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($79 - 243) in Ripton, VT