when we start it up sometimes it will start good.. then some days it will start and the starter stays kicked in it wont kick out. when it wont kick out we have to pull the battery cable off and hit the cetonoid on the fenderwall in order to stop the starter from catching what could be causing this and we have also put in a new altenator, and put in a new starter..
why could the switch catch while starting it up? on 1991 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1991 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oakman, AL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($438 - 551) in Armington, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Lopez, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($219 - 323) in Cheshire, OH
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($251 - 304) in Northbrook, IL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($77 - 153) in Seymour, IL