when we start it up sometimes it will start good.. then some days it will start and the starter stays kicked in it wont kick out. when it wont kick out we have to pull the battery cable off and hit the cetonoid on the fenderwall in order to stop the starter from catching what could be causing this and we have also put in a new altenator, and put in a new starter..
why could the switch catch while starting it up? on 1991 Ford F-150
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1991 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oakman, AL
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($229 - 309) in Armington, IL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Lopez, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($521 - 865) in Cheshire, OH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($155 - 192) in Northbrook, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($520 - 1,089) in Seymour, IL