when on board diagnostic is run, IPC B2711 appears. OBDII does not show a code. read out states "theft system problem,car may not restart", however car starts and runs fine. when info reset button is depressed the readout goes away, but returns next time car is started. passlock cylinder in steering column and passkeyII must be good or car would not restart It seems to me. Can anyone give advice as how I may correct this problem?
why code B2711 and 'theft system problem,car may not start" but car operates ok. on 2000 Cadillac Eldorado
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- car won't start-display says wait 3 minutes. After 3 minutes it starts right up
- security display is acting up. It seems like the battery is dead but says remove
- Common repair problems to expect if I purchase this vehical? Starter Problems?
- can someone show or tell me where the condensation line from the a/c is located
- How many miles does the 2001 Cadillac Eldorado usually last?