when on board diagnostic is run, IPC B2711 appears. OBDII does not show a code. read out states "theft system problem,car may not restart", however car starts and runs fine. when info reset button is depressed the readout goes away, but returns next time car is started. passlock cylinder in steering column and passkeyII must be good or car would not restart It seems to me. Can anyone give advice as how I may correct this problem?
why code B2711 and 'theft system problem,car may not start" but car operates ok. on 2000 Cadillac Eldorado
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- My turn signals don't work what could be wrong?
- No gas get in to the rail of the injectors car turns but won't start needs help
- the repairs shop charged me for repairs and i paid
- I have a draining noise coming from the right rear underneath the car off and on
- wipers@ times works,when it rains they don't.can u help?