My car is apparently only running on third gear and does not seem to shift to other gears.
why causes a transmission to go into failsafe mode? on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($170 - 253) in Kerrick, MN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($567 - 737) in Parowan, UT
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - 150) in Minford, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($237 - 414) in Piscataway, NJ
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($259 - 268) in New Augusta, MS
- Battery Cable Replacement ($115 - 359) in Russell, IL