while driving it felt like trans was slipping wen i reversed n put it back inyo drive it did not move nut i put it in first gear n it movef
why car wont move in drive but moves in reverse and first gear on 2001 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2001 Buick Regal Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,358 - 1,942) in Bricelyn, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($474 - 654) in Tunica, LA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($708 - 1,590) in Mayville, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Peotone, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($554 - 731) in Yulee, FL
- Horn Replacement ($76 - 243) in Kensington, OH