60litres covers only 300km.
Why car using 20 litres per 100km? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Mukwonago, WI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($236 - 374) in Ambrose, GA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Keezletown, VA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Buchanan, GA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($186 - 248) in Pembroke, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($161 - 398) in Alton, NH