60litres covers only 300km.
Why car using 20 litres per 100km? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($51 - 81) in Mukwonago, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($449 - 758) in Ambrose, GA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,503 - 2,164) in Keezletown, VA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($744 - 2,376) in Buchanan, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($239 - 250) in Pembroke, MA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($139 - 193) in Alton, NH