When car is cold an you go to put it in gear it dies but when u let it run for a half hr it doesn't do it any suggestions?
Why car dies when cold on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($347 - 472) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - 332) in Pfafftown, NC
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($248 - 416) in Wishek, ND
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($48 - 71) in Burnham, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in North Branford, CT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($494 - 594) in Cade, LA