When car is cold an you go to put it in gear it dies but when u let it run for a half hr it doesn't do it any suggestions?
Why car dies when cold on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- engine cranks but don't start
- AC is on but fan doesnt work, fan only works on high (4), but then AC off
- How to get the plug in bottom of AC compressor out of the case? It broke off!
- My head lights and dash are pulsating bright/dim.Alternator was checked ok.Help!
- Car crank But don't start the warning light come on (red battery) symbol