When car is cold an you go to put it in gear it dies but when u let it run for a half hr it doesn't do it any suggestions?
Why car dies when cold on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($743 - $1,088) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($48 - $71) in Pfafftown, NC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - $332) in Wishek, ND
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($571 - $1,174) in Burnham, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($17 - $45) in North Branford, CT
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($136 - $148) in Cade, LA