When car is cold an you go to put it in gear it dies but when u let it run for a half hr it doesn't do it any suggestions?
Why car dies when cold on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting