Attempting to change the water pump but can't get the outer timing cover off the engine. Think I have all the bolts removed but are there bolts hidden from view? Any input would be greatly appreciated as I have fought this issue for almost a week on and off.
Why can't I get the Outer Timing cover off? on 2003 Infiniti G35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G35 Questions
- My ck engine light has stayed on for a week, light comes on says VDC light off
- I recently changed my clutch and pilot bushing wheels dont spin and engine shake
- Does an Abs pump cause brakes, calibers & rotors to go out every 2-3 weeks.
- My car has a hard shift and stars off slow and makes high pitched sounds
- Can I install a 2008 g35 cat in 2007 g35