Attempting to change the water pump but can't get the outer timing cover off the engine. Think I have all the bolts removed but are there bolts hidden from view? Any input would be greatly appreciated as I have fought this issue for almost a week on and off.
Why can't I get the Outer Timing cover off? on 2003 Infiniti G35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G35 Questions
- my brake light V DT light and Slip sty n
- Where is the starter located
- My ck engine light has stayed on for a week, light comes on says VDC light off
- I recently changed my clutch and pilot bushing wheels dont spin and engine shake
- Does an Abs pump cause brakes, calibers & rotors to go out every 2-3 weeks.
2003 Infiniti G35 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($359 - 445) in Glen Easton, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($525 - 2,815) in Saint Albans, VT
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Custer, MI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($51 - 69) in Reynolds, ND
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($2,545 - 2,669) in Vinalhaven, ME
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($85 - 95) in Troutdale, OR