idles hard, wants to stall when I come to a stop and recently will not speed up when I try to accelerate. the check engine light has been on for months after adding a gas line anti-freeze.
why can't I always accelerate from a slower speed. on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
- What could cause my water pump to keep breaking when I reach Max RPM and shift
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Merrifield, VA
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Martindale, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Tuxedo, NC
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Cohutta, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 235) in Louisville, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($103 - 213) in Saluda, NC