idles hard, wants to stall when I come to a stop and recently will not speed up when I try to accelerate. the check engine light has been on for months after adding a gas line anti-freeze.
why can't I always accelerate from a slower speed. on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Merrifield, VA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($557 - 845) in Martindale, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Tuxedo, NC
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($123 - 158) in Cohutta, GA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($42 - 47) in Louisville, TN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($873 - 1,644) in Saluda, NC