my bronco won't disengage from 4x4 to a normal drive
why can't disengage my bronco from 4x4 to normal drive on 1991 Ford Bronco
1 answerDecember 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- takes forever to shift into reverse and longer into drive
- Is it possible to change the headlights from manual to automatic?
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
1991 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lurgan, PA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($65 - $84) in May, TX
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($71 - $105) in Pimento, IN
- Brake Booster Replacement ($222 - $384) in Glen Dale, WV
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($133 - $209) in Walhonding, OH
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($370 - $470) in Ordway, CO