I went to PCM of NC Inc and had my PCM reprogrammed for less than $200. They turned VATS and Passlock off permanently, I gained 15HP and 2 MPG at the same time. Why continue to give money to GM when they won't even admit it is a problem?
Why bother fixing this Passlock problem, just eliminate it! on 1998 GMC 2500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent GMC 2500 Pickup Questions
- Engine stalls soon after starting.
- I have a stalling problem.replaced the fuel pump,filter,tps and relay.Any ideas?
- why does truck run great for 100 mile trip then start and die after 15 sec next
- just replaced the master cylinder and the power steering pump... but all of a sudden my steering wont function right gets very hard to turn but a little easier when i put on the gas
- 6.5l diesel, stalls at 1/2 tank problem goes away with full tank, also will sometimes "miss" during hard acceleration. fuel gauge also goes up and down during hard accelleration ,breaking and cornering