Recently we have been trying to diagnose why it sometimes starts right up but other times will get not even a click when turning the ignition. We had AAA come out and they said it was a bad battery and they replaced it with a new one. Thinking we had the problem solved, it did it again last night but after several attempts at turning the ignition, it finally started and I tried again this morning and it started right up. I am just trying to narrow down the problem so, we are not spending all kinds of money on various parts or at the mechanics. I am thinking maybe it's the ignition switch or the starter solenoid.,,,,not sure Thanks in advance.
Why are we having random starting problems with the ignition on 2003 Buick Century
Asked by for the 2003 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
- If i get a body control module from a scrap yard of same make model and year wil
- will not accelerate and is very sluggish when slowly acc.Idles fine
- Is my engine messing up?
2003 Buick Century Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($327 - $540) in Carlsborg, WA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Burt, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Woodgate, NY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($187 - $410) in Schoenchen, KS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - $61) in Bolton, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($178 - $218) in Perry, LA