The third gear does not want to stay in after car is warm.Been happening for 7 mths.No one seems to have an answer.Other then replacing the trany.Not cheap for a six year old car.Any one find a ford recall on that problem?
Why are the transmissions not being fixed in the fusions, by Ford? on 2007 Ford Fusion
1 answerSeptember 28, 2011
1 answerJuly 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gruver, TX
- 10,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Racine, OH
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($186 - 217) in Verner, WV
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($280 - 380) in Trenton, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($496 - 880) in Waterboro, ME
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($240 - 301) in Tatitlek, AK