The third gear does not want to stay in after car is warm.Been happening for 7 mths.No one seems to have an answer.Other then replacing the trany.Not cheap for a six year old car.Any one find a ford recall on that problem?
Why are the transmissions not being fixed in the fusions, by Ford? on 2007 Ford Fusion
1 answerSeptember 28, 2011
1 answerJuly 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Gruver, TX
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Racine, OH
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Verner, WV
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($175 - 234) in Trenton, OH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($122 - 199) in Waterboro, ME
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($693 - 801) in Tatitlek, AK