The third gear does not want to stay in after car is warm.Been happening for 7 mths.No one seems to have an answer.Other then replacing the trany.Not cheap for a six year old car.Any one find a ford recall on that problem?
Why are the transmissions not being fixed in the fusions, by Ford? on 2007 Ford Fusion
1 answerJuly 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- A lot Of noise when I hit a bump on driver's side
- I have a 1.6L 4 cylinder and I need to know how to get it back in time.
- I just changed my battery on my Ford Fusion SE 2012, now my car doesn't come on
- What are the steps for replacing rear shock absorber?
- My fusion is a 4 cyl. The vehicle would run fine and then just cut off