My boyfriend turned off his car today and as soon as he took the keys out of the ignition and opened the car door, his headlights started flashing off and on. They eventually time out and go off. It just randomly started happening today. The battery is brand new, so he has been unpluging the battery everytime we leave it for long. Could it be a relay switch? I think is has something to do with his car alarm, because thats what his alarm does when it goes off the only difference is, the car isn't making the beeping noise it normally would if the alarm was going off.
Why are the headlights flashing off and on as soon as the doors open w/ car off? on 2006 Acura RSX
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RSX Questions
- changed the alternator,but dash light still comes on soon after starting engine
- My car has always had a sporty stiff suspension& NOT a luxury feel to the ride..
- The rear lights problem
- The rear lights are on without me turning them on, this problem just started, I notice this strange problem I turn on full lights and turnoff but back still on. I disconnect battery but still did not fix problem.
2006 Acura RSX Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($242 - 362) in Saxton, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($576 - 822) in Hermanville, MS
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warm Springs, OR
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($190 - 300) in Brocton, NY
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($70 - 81) in Greenbush, MA
- EVAP Purge Control Solenoid Replacement ($140 - 168) in Springfield, SD