My rear reverse lights are stuck on! it just out the blue started doing it, anyone know the reason why??
Why are reverse lights stuck on on 1995 Lexus SC400
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 04, 2014
Backup light switch or a wire shorted to battery voltage. Seek a mechanic for hands-on help.
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1995 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($878 - 1,249) in Clarklake, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($61 - 122) in Findlay, OH
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($357 - 434) in Catasauqua, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($553 - 654) in Waddington, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Allendale, IL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($433 - 490) in Parker City, IN