My rear reverse lights are stuck on! it just out the blue started doing it, anyone know the reason why??
Why are reverse lights stuck on on 1995 Lexus SC400
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 04, 2014
Backup light switch or a wire shorted to battery voltage. Seek a mechanic for hands-on help.
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1995 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($839 - 1,115) in Clarklake, MI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Findlay, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($211 - 296) in Catasauqua, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($506 - 1,469) in Waddington, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Allendale, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($498 - 649) in Parker City, IN