My battery died a couple weeks ago, and after i jumped it the car started right up, every thing was in working order but i noticed as i was driving home from work (i work nights) that my instrument panel lights were inop, all other lights are working, just the tach, speedo, gas, turbo, engine temp are out, looked at all the fuses (they are all good) tried messing with the "night panel" button, even tried adjusting the settings in the CID for what i wanted to be eluminated, and last but not least tried the dimmer switch, NOTHING seems to work, a few people i talked to said to replace the battery, did that, still no lights, and with further messing with stuff noticed that some settings in the CID are not there, im thinking of taking it to someone with a techII to see what it says, and just today while driving to work the check engine light came on, also i find when i first start the car the dash lights will blink on for a split second then nothing.... love this car but its sooo finakey, and expensive to fix,,, anyone have any ideas?
Why are my instrument panel lights not working on 2003 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump