After having air filter changed, car stared running rough. Check engine lights all on. Sputtering noise from tailpipe and does not accelerate well at all. Dealer said it was fuel injectors and changed them, but didn't get out of parking lot before lights came back on. Had 3 coils changed since then. Runs a week or two and same problem starts. It has 160,000 miles on it. Is it a short? Bad coils? Spark plugs? Or time to get rid of this car that I really do love? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Why are coils burning out? on 2005 Scion xB
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xB Questions
- was there a recall on scion xb because of excessive oil usage
- What does trip A mean on dash broad
- Is there a recall on: the food light covers coming off? Or the trunk hatch?
- I need a new starter and am attempting job myself.how do I get to It?
- My air conditioning stops working twice and once I started driving it cuts on