After having air filter changed, car stared running rough. Check engine lights all on. Sputtering noise from tailpipe and does not accelerate well at all. Dealer said it was fuel injectors and changed them, but didn't get out of parking lot before lights came back on. Had 3 coils changed since then. Runs a week or two and same problem starts. It has 160,000 miles on it. Is it a short? Bad coils? Spark plugs? Or time to get rid of this car that I really do love? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Why are coils burning out? on 2005 Scion xB
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xB Questions
- My air conditioning stops working twice and once I started driving it cuts on
- Why do all my brake lines have fluid but my rear passager please help
- My ac is only blowing minimal air. This happened around the same time my drivers window panel melted. What could be cauing it not to hardly blow out?
- when i acerlrate it jerks to left,dacerlrate it jerks to right
- When my car is jacked up in the air how come only my front right spins and my front left seams to drag and want to go reverse