When I set the control for heat, nothing comes out. When I set it for cool air, again nothing.
Why am I not getting heat in my car nor cool air when needed? on 1999 Mercury Sable
is the blower working or its working but it has no temp?
COMMENT by serenapjohnson ,
December 12, 2012
I guess the blower is not working. When I turn the switch, I don't hear a blower.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- keyless entry alarm keeps going on through the day
- Car smells like gas when I shut if off and spiders when I press on the gas
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
1999 Mercury Sable Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($102 - 139) in Monterey, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($262 - 507) in Gipsy, MO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($181 - 352) in Grant, CO
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($290 - 555) in Bigelow, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($87 - 109) in Guatay, CA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Rosiclare, IL