When I set the control for heat, nothing comes out. When I set it for cool air, again nothing.
Why am I not getting heat in my car nor cool air when needed? on 1999 Mercury Sable
is the blower working or its working but it has no temp?
COMMENT by serenapjohnson ,
December 12, 2012
I guess the blower is not working. When I turn the switch, I don't hear a blower.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- keyless entry alarm keeps going on through the day
- Car smells like gas when I shut if off and spiders when I press on the gas
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
1999 Mercury Sable Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 820) in Monterey, CA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Gipsy, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Grant, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($157 - 238) in Bigelow, AR
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($350 - 401) in Guatay, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($277 - 350) in Rosiclare, IL