I have replaced coil pack, spark plugs, plug wires, crank position sensor, temperature sensor, mass air sensor, fuel pump, o2 sensors and fuel filter. While driving down the road the car will lose all power you can put your foot to the floor but it will not respond even if you down shift. Then just as suddenly as it lost power it will regain power and act like nothing is wrong. It is showing code p0322 which would suggest crank sensor but this is new less than 2 weeks old. Any legitimate ideas are welcome dont try to feed me a line of bull I do know my way around a garage I am just looking for fresh ideas.
Why am i loosing power on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
September 03, 2013
Well if it's not low on tail light fluid, i would check the TPS to see if it is dropping out without leaving a code!!
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($84 - 139) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($32 - 76) in Pfafftown, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($365 - 635) in Wishek, ND
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Burnham, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in North Branford, CT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($250 - 395) in Cade, LA