I have replaced coil pack, spark plugs, plug wires, crank position sensor, temperature sensor, mass air sensor, fuel pump, o2 sensors and fuel filter. While driving down the road the car will lose all power you can put your foot to the floor but it will not respond even if you down shift. Then just as suddenly as it lost power it will regain power and act like nothing is wrong. It is showing code p0322 which would suggest crank sensor but this is new less than 2 weeks old. Any legitimate ideas are welcome dont try to feed me a line of bull I do know my way around a garage I am just looking for fresh ideas.
Why am i loosing power on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($495 - $683) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($365 - $635) in Pfafftown, NC
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($101 - $188) in Wishek, ND
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($322 - $387) in Burnham, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($429 - $501) in North Branford, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - $433) in Cade, LA