I have replaced coil pack, spark plugs, plug wires, crank position sensor, temperature sensor, mass air sensor, fuel pump, o2 sensors and fuel filter. While driving down the road the car will lose all power you can put your foot to the floor but it will not respond even if you down shift. Then just as suddenly as it lost power it will regain power and act like nothing is wrong. It is showing code p0322 which would suggest crank sensor but this is new less than 2 weeks old. Any legitimate ideas are welcome dont try to feed me a line of bull I do know my way around a garage I am just looking for fresh ideas.
Why am i loosing power on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
September 03, 2013
Well if it's not low on tail light fluid, i would check the TPS to see if it is dropping out without leaving a code!!
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Pfafftown, NC
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($54 - 74) in Wishek, ND
- Spark Plug Replacement ($127 - 172) in Burnham, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 123) in North Branford, CT
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cade, LA