I am getting a "tapping" sound coming from my rear-brake after replacing the Rear Brake Drums and Brake Shoes. I went to another sets of Brake Shoe from another manufacturer and even replaced the Drums a second time.
why am I getting a tapping sound from my rear brake when I apply the brake on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in San Simon, AZ
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spencer, OK
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Beetown, WI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($259 - 321) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($511 - 878) in Aurora, UT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($113 - 137) in Oak Hill, NY