I am getting a "tapping" sound coming from my rear-brake after replacing the Rear Brake Drums and Brake Shoes. I went to another sets of Brake Shoe from another manufacturer and even replaced the Drums a second time.
why am I getting a tapping sound from my rear brake when I apply the brake on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off