I am getting a "tapping" sound coming from my rear-brake after replacing the Rear Brake Drums and Brake Shoes. I went to another sets of Brake Shoe from another manufacturer and even replaced the Drums a second time.
why am I getting a tapping sound from my rear brake when I apply the brake on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph