I am getting a "tapping" sound coming from my rear-brake after replacing the Rear Brake Drums and Brake Shoes. I went to another sets of Brake Shoe from another manufacturer and even replaced the Drums a second time.
why am I getting a tapping sound from my rear brake when I apply the brake on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($208 - 320) in San Simon, AZ
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,260 - 1,912) in Spencer, OK
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Beetown, WI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($393 - 491) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($327 - 414) in Aurora, UT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($215 - 310) in Oak Hill, NY