first left front replaced then all others went out
Why all 4 air suspensions went out @ same time.
Any repair tips? on 1997 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1997 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Honey Creek, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($365 - 894) in Edwards, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,092 - 1,516) in Celina, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($948 - 1,335) in Efland, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($498 - 564) in Athens, OH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($439 - 503) in Campo Seco, CA