why does my air conditioner blow cold air from drivers side and warm air from passenger side
why air conditioner blows warm air passenger side on 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
0 answersJune 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($247 - $352) in Schriever, LA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Aldie, VA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,254 - $1,698) in Elizabeth, LA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($179 - $243) in Haines, OR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($389 - $439) in Carbon, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,396 - $1,436) in Valatie, NY