Took it to a mechanic and he checked the pressure and said it was too high and suggested I take it to dealership. What could possible be the problem and what estimated cost would I be looking at? Thank you.
Why Air condition won't blow cold air on 2010 chevy malibu hybrid. on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2010 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($131 - 193) in Nocatee, FL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($284 - 371) in Oxford, WI
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($388 - 590) in Capitol Heights, MD
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($615 - 819) in Burnt Corn, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,126) in Watertown, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - 450) in Bloomington, NE