I ran thru a mud puddle my abs and security lights came on I turned key off put in park and now suburban wont do anything except all dash lights work but wont turn over at all
why after I ran thru a mud puddle abs and security lights came on now wont start on 1999 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1999 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($174 - 335) in Dalzell, IL
- Alternator Replacement ($266 - 532) in Pickens, MS
- Thermostat Replacement ($103 - 152) in South Carver, MA
- 140,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Barnhart, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in New Brighton, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($241 - 344) in Marcell, MN