My heater works fine, but when I turned it off today hot air still came out. The blowers were off and all dials turned off.
Wht does my heater still have hot air coming out even when it is turned off? on 1999 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1999 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($206 - 654) in Chesapeake, VA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($458 - 619) in Mc Leod, TX
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($333 - 566) in Beebe, AR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($338 - 503) in Sun Valley, NV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in Wilseyville, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($327 - 532) in Kirkwood, IL