i have a check engine light on and now a gas-like smell in the interior of the car. however, i have had bad experiences with the local dodge dealers and would like to go to another mechanic. the local mechanics suggested that only the dealers do the smoke test. is this true, or are there private mechanics (reputable) who do this as well?
whom can i go to (other than the dodge dealer) to fix a fuel evap leak? on 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(26)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(97)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(2)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Boggstown, IN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 446) in Fort Gaines, GA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Pacific Grove, CA
- 104,000 Mile Service ($148 - 219) in Ookala, HI
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($344 - 377) in Westlake, OH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Chiloquin, OR