i have a check engine light on and now a gas-like smell in the interior of the car. however, i have had bad experiences with the local dodge dealers and would like to go to another mechanic. the local mechanics suggested that only the dealers do the smoke test. is this true, or are there private mechanics (reputable) who do this as well?
whom can i go to (other than the dodge dealer) to fix a fuel evap leak? on 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(26)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(97)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(2)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Boggstown, IN
- 136,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Fort Gaines, GA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pacific Grove, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Ookala, HI
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($173 - 212) in Westlake, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($99 - 123) in Chiloquin, OR