you are driving home realize there is more wrong with it than when you put it in the shop. Missing nuts and bolts, cooling fan no longer works, rides rough, trunk torn apart, vacuum leak. This is just a sample of the problems. The car went in for a transmission replacement. I paid half up front-cash and the other half yesterday. All cash. I'm in Texas who can I report this jackwagon to other than the BBB they've never even heard of this place. Looked at Permits and it appears he changes the name of the company every couple of months. Help.
who or what do you do if you pick your car up from the auto repair shop and as y on 2001 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2001 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($247 - 317) in Plantersville, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($600 - 948) in Mifflinburg, PA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($299 - 391) in Raleigh, NC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($288 - 364) in Athens, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($529 - 646) in Mc Ewen, TN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($154 - 379) in Olsburg, KS