you are driving home realize there is more wrong with it than when you put it in the shop. Missing nuts and bolts, cooling fan no longer works, rides rough, trunk torn apart, vacuum leak. This is just a sample of the problems. The car went in for a transmission replacement. I paid half up front-cash and the other half yesterday. All cash. I'm in Texas who can I report this jackwagon to other than the BBB they've never even heard of this place. Looked at Permits and it appears he changes the name of the company every couple of months. Help.
who or what do you do if you pick your car up from the auto repair shop and as y on 2001 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- need to find out where the vacuum hoses (2) off the air cleaner are connected to
- Passengers side air have gone off,never been in an accident of any kind.
- The hood is stuck I can pull the latch but it wont pop
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes