» » »

Cadillac Q&A

Ask Your Question

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Question: Who is the best mechanic to repair a wishy washy front end?



Billionaire, Upper Marlboro, MD, September 05, 2010, 14:21

When I hit a crack or small pot hole in the road my right passenger side wheel feel like it wants to fold in and the stabilizer control comes on and the whole car takes control of itself. 2 mechanics give me 2 different reasons. I love driving this car but I can't keep paying for service that last only 3 good months if that. Help

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    September 05, 2010, 14:39

    my guess would be either balljoint, tie rod, sway bar link or control arm bushings. all 4 of those things will give you the feeling your getting.

    Flag This