I need to replace filter and fluid in transmission
who can tell me where transmission filter cover is located on 2004 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
- Does this van have a sensor if the oil gets low enough it will just shut off?
2004 Mazda MPV Estimates
- 110,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Pine Apple, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($728 - 1,069) in Crescent, OK
- 20,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Ensign, KS
- Battery Replacement ($158 - 192) in Secretary, MD
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($114 - 167) in Frenchville, PA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,042 - 2,771) in Rock Creek, WV