One day, filled it up, drove home 40 miles, no problem. Went out to start it the next morning, chugging, rough idling, put it in gear, loss of power, high fuel consumption...i.e. 1/4 of a tank in 10 miles. Whats the deal? Had spark plugs replaced and fuel injector replaced. What else could it be???
White Smoke, Rough Idle, Loss of Power, High fuel consumption on 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(29)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(5)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($92 - 115) in Silva, MO
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Glen Wilton, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($277 - 427) in Darrouzett, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milnesville, PA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($308 - 389) in Dana, KY
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($872 - 910) in Glendale, SC