White smoke comes from my engine. If I take off the oil cap smoke comes out, it does not come out of the exhaust. It does not seem to be burning oil. i recently had the radiator and gas pump replaced. If anybody can help that would be awesome, I feel like I have entered a money pit.
white smoke from engine on 1998 Ford Explorer
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
2 answersSeptember 03, 2011
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it