White smoke comes from my engine. If I take off the oil cap smoke comes out, it does not come out of the exhaust. It does not seem to be burning oil. i recently had the radiator and gas pump replaced. If anybody can help that would be awesome, I feel like I have entered a money pit.
white smoke from engine on 1998 Ford Explorer
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
2 answersSeptember 03, 2011
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
3 answersAugust 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up