White smoke comes from my engine. If I take off the oil cap smoke comes out, it does not come out of the exhaust. It does not seem to be burning oil. i recently had the radiator and gas pump replaced. If anybody can help that would be awesome, I feel like I have entered a money pit.
white smoke from engine on 1998 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 1998 Ford Explorer
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
2 answersSeptember 03, 2011
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
3 answersAugust 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- What do I do if doing it my self
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - $161) in Carson, IA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - $242) in Aristes, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Troy, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - $362) in Minerva, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($268 - $1,113) in Grygla, MN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($215 - $420) in Elk, CA