White smoke comes from my engine. If I take off the oil cap smoke comes out, it does not come out of the exhaust. It does not seem to be burning oil. i recently had the radiator and gas pump replaced. If anybody can help that would be awesome, I feel like I have entered a money pit.
white smoke from engine on 1998 Ford Explorer
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Ford Explorer
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
2 answersSeptember 03, 2011
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
3 answersAugust 05, 2013
1 answerOctober 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?