White smoke comes from my engine. If I take off the oil cap smoke comes out, it does not come out of the exhaust. It does not seem to be burning oil. i recently had the radiator and gas pump replaced. If anybody can help that would be awesome, I feel like I have entered a money pit.
white smoke from engine on 1998 Ford Explorer
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Ford Explorer
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
2 answersSeptember 03, 2011
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
1 answerOctober 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.