This problem only occurs after the van has been sitting for a while, or first thing in the morning.
white or grey smoke only upon start up. Does not have much odor. on 1998 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
1998 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($147 - 181) in Paris, KY
- Starter Replacement ($270 - 365) in Mound City, MO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Granite Quarry, NC
- 120,000 Mile Service ($287 - 410) in Fraser, CO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($371 - 506) in Rindge, NH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($455 - 521) in Brandywine, WV