This problem only occurs after the van has been sitting for a while, or first thing in the morning.
white or grey smoke only upon start up. Does not have much odor. on 1998 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
1998 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Paris, KY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 592) in Mound City, MO
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($184 - 237) in Granite Quarry, NC
- Oil Pump Replacement ($451 - 687) in Fraser, CO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Rindge, NH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($155 - 196) in Brandywine, WV