I have a 2011 Buick Lacrosse. Since the purchase 4 months ago, and I've had it in the shop 3 different times. I've has the the steering column replaced, the cadillitic converter replaced, and not it's makes some weird whistling sound that seems to be coming from the front dash area. I even hear some rattling coming from the engine. The engine light is not on, so they can't tell what's wrong. I explained the noises, and they tell me I need to come in. I'm frustrated. I love the car, but I'm beginning to think I have a lemon. Anyone else have these issues?
Whistling noice coming from front dash. Anyone else have these problems? on 2011 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?