I have a 2011 Buick Lacrosse. Since the purchase 4 months ago, and I've had it in the shop 3 different times. I've has the the steering column replaced, the cadillitic converter replaced, and not it's makes some weird whistling sound that seems to be coming from the front dash area. I even hear some rattling coming from the engine. The engine light is not on, so they can't tell what's wrong. I explained the noises, and they tell me I need to come in. I'm frustrated. I love the car, but I'm beginning to think I have a lemon. Anyone else have these issues?
Whistling noice coming from front dash. Anyone else have these problems? on 2011 Buick LaCrosse
Asked by for the 2011 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2011 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Marion, IL
- EGR Valve Replacement ($279 - $368) in Lagrange, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($270 - $378) in Wyatt, IN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $82) in Cannelton, WV
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($64 - $152) in Northampton, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($149 - $181) in Sandy, UT