I have a hissing sound and whistle from (a braking) component. Reason, when I step (press) on the brake pedal the noises stop. Any clue as to what this is. It sounds like an air leak.
Whistleing brakes on 2002 Volvo V70 XC
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 XC Questions
- Does anyone know why an instrument panel would work off and on?
- is there an elctrical pump that continues to circulate the coolant at shut down
- trans lost reverse,all forward shifts fine. wat am I looking at as to cost ?
- When it is hot outside the AC faults and the turn signals and low beams dont wk
- left rear stop tail not working Have replaced globe still nothing