Irregular, infrequent whirling noise. Seems to happen more often when I am rushing around town, doing a lot of heavy accel/decel. rarely happens when I am driving for hours on the highway. Has been happening for 6 years, and is slowly getting louder, but not distractingly loud at this point. Instrument gauges are not visibly affected. Beginning of day or end of day does not seem to be a factor.
whirling noise behind instrument cluster on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- just had throttle body replaced. 2wks later same promblem!? Help?127k 100%upkept
- 2006 Ford 500s, 90,000+ mi. excessive front tire wear, probable worn parts ?
- When I slow down my car dies. It starts back up right away. What is wrong ?
- Why would my fuel pump not be getting power?
- Have Ford issued a recall for the throttle body as of yet on the five hundreds?