When I make a left hand turn there is a whining noise, that sounds like it is in my power steering, which is getting worse (louder) as time goes on. This does not happen when making a right hand turn. When I had my oil changed 2 months ago, they check the power steering flud which was fine. So I could be wrong about it being the power steering. Any ideas?
Whining noise when making a left turn on 2002 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2002 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($253 - 320) in Springfield, SD
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($290 - 331) in Chase, MD
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Minonk, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wayland, IA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($84 - 334) in Lone Wolf, OK
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($55 - 69) in Fate, TX