Sounds like it might if it were short on power steering fluid. Sound fluctuates when turning the steering wheel. Initially was present on cold mornings but now on most days when car is started, and appears to be lasting longer.
Whining noise in the engine area, especially when cold. on 2007 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car