i had oil pump checked., and it checked out ok.
while stopping my car looses oil pressure on gauge drops. What is wrong? on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Parker, SD
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($240 - 351) in Donegal, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($372 - 517) in Ridgely, TN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($243 - 433) in Hawk Point, MO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($596 - 789) in Fowlerville, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($533 - 644) in Paoli, IN