I pulled the pedal up with my hand and now there is no resistance in the pedal and I still cant shift. if I put it in 1st gear when engine is off the car moves as engine attempts to turn over. if I give it gas while doing so I can speed shift but I would rather fix the problem instead of creating more.
while shifting the clutch pedal stuck to the floor and I couldn't shift? on 1998 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- My car is a turbo; won't get much power when accelerating.
- No communication with cruise,hvac,instrument cluster,steering column control mod
- No 4th 5th or 6th gear engines runs at high rpm wen he goes ovr 60mph
- Why is my Low oil pressure light comes on at about 3000 rpm.
- I have a check engine light prompted by a P0501