I pulled the pedal up with my hand and now there is no resistance in the pedal and I still cant shift. if I put it in 1st gear when engine is off the car moves as engine attempts to turn over. if I give it gas while doing so I can speed shift but I would rather fix the problem instead of creating more.
while shifting the clutch pedal stuck to the floor and I couldn't shift? on 1998 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
1998 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,662 - 2,170) in Magnet, NE
- Starter Replacement ($347 - 553) in Thatcher, ID
- 37,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Sparta, TN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Victor, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Green Mountain, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($454 - 490) in Lakeshore, MS