We have replaced every thing we know including the battery and my car will turn over but will not start what could the probtem be
while on the road my car just stopped and would not run on 1990 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- What happens if I run the gas completely out, I put gas in it but it wont turn
- My 06 Town Car temperature gauge running hot but the car didn't overheat
- What is the small amber light between the gas gauge and temperature gauge on my
- Why does my 2002 Lincoln Town Car lose its electrical charge?
- Air suspension replaced with coil springs. Suspension turned off in truck.
1990 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($858 - 1,136) in Scott, AR
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bald Knob, AR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($223 - 458) in Uniontown, WA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($180 - 235) in Hepler, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($262 - 280) in Port Saint Joe, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($416 - 574) in Traver, CA