This happens at various speeds, flat road and on incline, but usually around 45-50mph. Dealer couldn't reproduce results.
While driving, the rpms drop from 2200 to 2000, then goes back up and then drops on 2001 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes
- How to get to rely switch
- My radio and dashboard do not work, I can't control temperature, How do I fix?
- check engine light won't go out. diagnostic codes,2900,120D,121B