No warning lights come on the dash prior to dying. May run for a mile but may not before dying again. Could be at 60 mph or 5 mph doesn't matter.
while driving the engine shuts off without warning. Will restart but dies agian. on 2007 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2007 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($386 - 620) in North Dartmouth, MA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($180 - 221) in Linefork, KY
- 132,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Highlands, NJ
- AC Condenser Replacement ($422 - 540) in Elm Springs, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 215) in Westminster, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($130 - 141) in Fowlerton, TX