while driving my car it would not accelerate after I shut it off it would not turn on again while this happened the brake light and the battery light came on also the check engine light came on so I plugged in my odbII pocket scanner and I got a code 0420 what would cause this problem. thank you
while driving my car would not accelerate on 2007 Nissan Maxima
Asked by for the 2007 Nissan Maxima
9 answersMarch 22, 2010
2 answersApril 25, 2011
1 answerMarch 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Where is the fuse for the cluster lights in the dashboard?
- My idle is going crazy, it ref up and down.
- My 2014 Nissan Maxima won't accelerate but rpm will go high. Only 52000 m help!
- 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE. P0300,P1800,P0011,P0021.
- How expensive is it to re program this to get it to run and is it worth the fix
2007 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wetmore, KS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($312 - $403) in Monroe, LA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($137 - $253) in Franklin, KY
- Battery Replacement ($169 - $203) in Fishtail, MT
- Horn Replacement ($191 - $261) in Chinquapin, NC
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($309 - $719) in Plainfield, OH