after cutting off it will restart. surging happens while or just after accelerating.
while driving my car it will just cut off. It also will surge suddenly. on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($212 - 265) in Booneville, KY
- 96,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Leetsdale, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($447 - 640) in South English, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($166 - 371) in Carmel, IN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($228 - 268) in Brazeau, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($271 - 315) in Eighty Four, PA