I have changed sensors, cables, among others. Now the car tries to shut down after driving a while. Some have mentioned computer others the gasoline pump. When putting the car in machine to check sensors many just pop up. Sensors that have been changed.
While driving my car engine stops. on 2006 Hyundai Elantra
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by arturo08 ,
April 16, 2013
rec. fuel system clean. ethanol treatment to 1 tank of premium. ethanol treatment causes build up in fuel system, combustion chambers, exhaust system and causes increased wear to spark plugs. build up can trip the sensors.
1 more answer
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra32 reports
4 answersMarch 16, 2010
1 answerDecember 16, 2009
1 answerNovember 11, 2014
1 answerJuly 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2006 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Pretty Prairie, KS
- 120,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Wattsville, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Waverly, WA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Metaline, WA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($395 - 473) in Eek, AK
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($83 - 147) in Garyville, LA