At first it was very low pressure in the 1st gear,yesterday while driving I put it in the wrong gear( i believe it slipped in the reverse gear and it made a loud raddling noise. It will go into gears easy, but it ain't moving at all. Just making the loud noise
While driving I put it in the wrong gear,it make Loud noise and wont drive on 1994 Volkswagen Golf
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf Questions
- How do I remove the cover VW cover to change my oil filter?
- Re 2015 VW Golf rear seat bench removal. I have the seat released from driver side and center but it is hung up on passenger rear corner of seat. thanks
- 2015 Golf -How can I remove rear bench seat ? Just part you sit on not seat back. I left window open and need to dry it out. Foam upholstery under leatherette covering wet. Want to take seat out of car to dry with fan. thanks
- catalytic converter replacement costs in nz & sources for parts info, can you still get a wof with CAT light flashing in red
- Can a 2010 VW Golf 2.5, 5 spd manual transmission be flat towed?