will not restart, fuses tested ok, tested spark found ok tested grounds under hood tested ok, can hear fuel pump running when key is cycled. how do you check fuel pressure? cant see any strater valve? any ideas will be greatly app...
while driving engine died on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 more answer , 1 more comment
ANSWER by jasong711 ,
May 08, 2013
Check fuel pressure with a fuel pressure guage.
2 answersJuly 22, 2014
The last few days when I drive my SUV anywhere and allow it to idle for a few minutes. Once I leave where I was at I can only make it 10-15 miles down the road. Car will shut off and my TCS off, check engine, and AWD lights come on. I can turn back....
2 answersApril 19, 2015
1 answerOctober 07, 2015
0 answersSeptember 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($509 - 696) in Gardendale, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($399 - 535) in Nickerson, NE
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in De Soto, KS
- Battery Replacement ($156 - 202) in Rochester, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($210 - 261) in Blissfield, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($211 - 267) in Rosston, OK