will not restart, fuses tested ok, tested spark found ok tested grounds under hood tested ok, can hear fuel pump running when key is cycled. how do you check fuel pressure? cant see any strater valve? any ideas will be greatly app...
while driving engine died on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by jasong711,
May 08, 2013
Check fuel pressure with a fuel pressure guage.
2 answersJuly 22, 2014
1 answerOctober 07, 2015
The last few days when I drive my SUV anywhere and allow it to idle for a few minutes. Once I leave where I was at I can only make it 10-15 miles down the road. Car will shut off and my TCS off, check engine, and AWD lights come on. I can turn back....
2 answersApril 19, 2015
0 answersSeptember 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running
- My sante fe wil sit and idle roughly why does it want to die when I give it gas?
- why would changing my battery all of a sudden alarm me that my map sensor is bad
- The rpms jump around alot when idle as well as problems keeping speed with ac on