will not restart, fuses tested ok, tested spark found ok tested grounds under hood tested ok, can hear fuel pump running when key is cycled. how do you check fuel pressure? cant see any strater valve? any ideas will be greatly app...
while driving engine died on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by jasong711 ,
May 08, 2013
Check fuel pressure with a fuel pressure guage.
2 answersJuly 22, 2014
The last few days when I drive my SUV anywhere and allow it to idle for a few minutes. Once I leave where I was at I can only make it 10-15 miles down the road. Car will shut off and my TCS off, check engine, and AWD lights come on. I can turn back....
2 answersApril 19, 2015
1 answerOctober 07, 2015
0 answersSeptember 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 555) in Gardendale, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($305 - 411) in Nickerson, NE
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($89 - 142) in De Soto, KS
- 112,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Rochester, IL
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($100 - 276) in Blissfield, OH
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($224 - 392) in Rosston, OK