will not restart, fuses tested ok, tested spark found ok tested grounds under hood tested ok, can hear fuel pump running when key is cycled. how do you check fuel pressure? cant see any strater valve? any ideas will be greatly app...
while driving engine died on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by jasong711 ,
May 08, 2013
Check fuel pressure with a fuel pressure guage.
2 answersJuly 22, 2014
The last few days when I drive my SUV anywhere and allow it to idle for a few minutes. Once I leave where I was at I can only make it 10-15 miles down the road. Car will shut off and my TCS off, check engine, and AWD lights come on. I can turn back....
2 answersApril 19, 2015
1 answerOctober 07, 2015
0 answersSeptember 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($429 - 647) in Gardendale, TX
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($276 - 687) in Nickerson, NE
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in De Soto, KS
- 75,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Rochester, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($319 - 358) in Blissfield, OH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($255 - 274) in Rosston, OK