will not restart, fuses tested ok, tested spark found ok tested grounds under hood tested ok, can hear fuel pump running when key is cycled. how do you check fuel pressure? cant see any strater valve? any ideas will be greatly app...
while driving engine died on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
2 answers 2 comments
2 answersJuly 22, 2014
1 answerOctober 07, 2015
The last few days when I drive my SUV anywhere and allow it to idle for a few minutes. Once I leave where I was at I can only make it 10-15 miles down the road. Car will shut off and my TCS off, check engine, and AWD lights come on. I can turn back....
2 answersApril 19, 2015
0 answersSeptember 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?