when i give the coil direct power then it will sart again
while driving car just cut out and it would not start after that. on 1991 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1991 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($328 - 506) in Uledi, PA
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Lawton, PA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - 122) in Twin Valley, MN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($492 - 1,217) in Mendon, NY
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($202 - 211) in Fulton, MD
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($319 - 339) in Clifton, ID